Wednesday 10 December 2008

Full size toy cars

I know there are some guys out there when you are in a toys store you always look out for little licensed toy car models.I freely admit that I do that sometimes.The thing is that the toys of a 1:15 scale toy car is abot $5, so that means that the factory sells it to the retailers for about $2.
Everything on the little car works (except that it doesn't have an engine). It is even better built than the real thing (the bonnet of the Range Rover Sport fits better on the car than on the real thing).I wonder why don't the factories make their cars full sized? If they do make it full sized it would cost about $75.Spend like $300 on the engine cause no one in Singapore drives fast anyway. I know ya'll are asking "What about safety?".Well my sensible readers, take a toy car and throw it against the wall.Normally people throw things at the speed of 90km/h, so if you scale it up it would be 945km/h.You would notice that the car isin't even chipped.There you go,
forget General Motors, Corgy is the future!

No comments: