Thursday 27 November 2008

The 2009 F1 cars






If anybody bothers to read the papers every morning(I myself don't bother), you would know that almost all the cars are , and there's no other way of saying it, UGLY!









Now you see what I mean.The old cars were beutifully desinged with curves desinged in wind tunnels to cut through the air with ease. Now it seems like they didn't bother with the wind tunnels. Look at that rear wing. It seems like they modelled it on a box before puting it on the cars. Everythig looks the front wing is smaller now don't it?Reminds me of those formula 3000 cars which the septic yanks (Americans) say is "So ***damn fast!"

I wonder what happens if I hit the person who said that the cars must be 1000% very hard in the face? If anyone has done it before please tell me, I'd love to know.

No comments: